Thank you for your interest in digital rights and in noyb! We have collected the most important information, free to use graphics and an option to sign up to our media mailing list on this page.
noyb is a European non-profit, funded by more than 3,900 supporting members that is using strategic litigation to enforce our fundamental right to data protection and privacy.
- All press releases are available via the "News" section
- Free to use pictures are available here (ZIP)
- Background information on noyb is available on Wikipedia
Media Mailing List
If you want to get the latest updates right in your inbox, just sign up to our media mailing list. Mails are limited to news items that are relevant for a broader public (e.g. new legal filings, decisions and alike). For all other information check our webpage or social media channels.
For urgent media contact, you can also contact here:
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +43 660 2678622
Please also check our social media channels:
Digital Interview Options
We are aware that in today's journalism there is limited time, but also demands for HD recordings. We are also working on a European level and are aware that you may not be able to have an interview with us in Vienna. We are happy to make things simpler for you (and us) by providing the following remote interview and recording options:
- Phone or video calls: Telephone, Skype, Wire, Zoom, Jitsi or any of your software
- Local audio recordings: Local HD audio recording (Zoom Pro H4n or mobile phone app)
- Video system: External HD camcorder for video interviews (e.g. via Skype)
- Local video recordings: We can also provide you with a local HD recording of any video interview
We usually send you local audio or video recordings right after the interview. For further details, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Free to use pictures
We have prepared the following pictures, that journalists can use for free when reporting about noyb or the CJEU case.
Free to use video footage
We have prepared the following stock footage, that journalists can use for free when reporting about noyb or the CJEU case.
Vienna, trams, walking to office, privacy law books, filmed on 9 July 2020
Large CJEU meeting
noyb team meeting in preperation of CJEU judgement, filmed on 9 July 2020
Small CJEU meeting
Smaller noyb team meeting in preperation of CJEU judgement, filmed on 9 July 2020
Footage of Max Schrems
Plaintiff Max Schrems, specific on CJEU, opening webpage of the SCCs, Privacy Shield, Facebook and the Court of Justice, filmed on 9 July 2020